Subtitle

(Author, Frog fan, Dog and Cat person (primarily tiny dogs), Nintendo enthusiast, Geek and all-around crazyperson

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Journal Entry 4/21/15 "Frog Boy's twisted tale"

This week has been hard, I'm only on page 22 of Frog Boy and I only have a week before my deadline. My good friend Mr. Quick set the deadline for m to work my hardest and to focus on finishing the book. He's been a huge help in rewriting this story, but his ideas and twists to the tale are so massive that each time he came up with another for me to add, I'd have to make major changes. I had to change a lot of things within the past two weeks, all of which involved his crazy tale twists. Mr. Quick's specific words were "You need to FOCUS!... FOCUS..." My hopes are just to keep it exciting and entertaining, at some points in the tale it's like I'm writing a big run-on-sentence with no end. I hope that when its read, people don't think of it as just a big run-on-sentence.

Sincerely, Cade H. Hawkins