Subtitle

(Author, Frog fan, Dog and Cat person (primarily tiny dogs), Nintendo enthusiast, Geek and all-around crazyperson

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Trevor Mueller

I've always loved comic books, I find them to be like movies on paper. Each one is like a different experience for the reader to enjoy. Well, last weekend I went to the Caro MI library and met a man named Trevor A. Mueller who writes comic books for a living, his latest writings are for the series Albert The Alien.
I told him what I was writing and he told me to do do it, I believe his exact words were "Follow your dream." That meant a lot to me. He taught the group there a lot about comic books and what it truly takes to make one, a lot goes into making one. Also, he doesn't draw the comics he just writes them, so this gives me confidence that Frog Boy could even have a comic series some day. I would love to see my story shown in that way. But for now, I'll use everything I've learned from Mr. Mueller to write the book series of Frog Boy.
Sincerely, Cade H. Hawkins