Subtitle

(Author, Frog fan, Dog and Cat person (primarily tiny dogs), Nintendo enthusiast, Geek and all-around crazyperson

Monday, October 26, 2015

Done.

Journal Entry 10/26/15

Last night I believe I finished the book writings on a paper tablet, so now all that remains is to copy the writings/type them up on my computer. I hope this book is good when it's finished. I'm passing Page 85 while writing this now. This is the spot where I had to start slowing the story down. Balancing school work and writing, life with fiction… It's getting ridiculous how everything keeps blending together in my mind. It could be sleep deprivation or maybe just me being overdramatic like I inherently am. The more I go on in life, things move way too fast and I just want to slow down. It's been fun writing Frog Boy and I'm excited to finish it.
Update: The Book is DONE, going through the editing process and should be publishing in Spring 2016. Hopefully. But the book is DONE!!!! YESSSS!!!

Sincerely, Cade H. Hawkins