Subtitle

(Author, Frog fan, Dog and Cat person (primarily tiny dogs), Nintendo enthusiast, Geek and all-around crazyperson

Monday, October 19, 2015

Journal Entry 10/19/15

Journal Entry 10/19/15


Still working on Frog Boy, had to take a short break for two weeks at least to work on Stop Motion presentations for the Saginaw Libraries. I've also been invited to make a presentation at Barnes and Noble next month. I'm excited though to (right now) get back to work on Frog Boy and his adventures. I've been told that so far the story is good, but I'm trying my hardest to make it perfect. I've gotten my Super hero timeline down to a science. Hopefully this'll help me make my story better and continue to write future stories. I plan to write also on other heroes, villains and main characters/groups. But I won't be giving away any details regarding future stories that I have locked away in my brain at the moment.

Sincerely, Cade H. Hawkins