Subtitle

(Author, Frog fan, Dog and Cat person (primarily tiny dogs), Nintendo enthusiast, Geek and all-around crazyperson

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Journal Entry 10/29/15 "Multi-Purpose solution"

Journal Entry 10/29/15 "Multi-Purpose solution"



Last night I was thinking in the bathroom (don't judge me) about Frog Boy's true purpose for existing. After all, a mutated Frog Boy doesn't sound like the first and BEST option for a protector or defender of the most crime filled city in the USA. Then I looked up on the Bathroom counter top and saw my aunts contact liquid container. It said "Multi-Purpose Solution." I realized then that Frog Boy became Frog Boy for more than one purpose and he protects Bensworth for more than one reason too. Every good story begins with a question. It's not about getting Frog Powers and saving the world, it's about the question. "What would happen if I got Frog Powers? What would I do or have to deal with?" That's what I believe will make Frog Boy a good story.
Sincerely, Cade H. Hawkins