Subtitle

(Author, Frog fan, Dog and Cat person (primarily tiny dogs), Nintendo enthusiast, Geek and all-around crazyperson

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Messy room

Journal Entry 10/22/15

Now I'm on page 76. Writing seems to have more of an impact on me every day. The more I write this book--The more I feel a connection between myself and the fictional characters. Mike's room is pretty messy at this point in the story because he's been busy with his alter ego and hasn't had much free time, this is exactly like myself because I've been completely focused on my book as of late and everything in my room is a mess. I'm going to clean it soon though, I cannot live in a messy room. I get angry almost when my room is messy for a long period of time. Maybe it's just me but… It's getting unbearable.


Sincerely, Cade H. Hawkins